Job Description: Oversee Branch services, especially customer service, to ensure excellence. Assists and manage the sales and marketing of our service to achieve branch targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help in identifying, evaluating and managing strategic risks and opportunities associated with increasing sales.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Aid in Increasing the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with NBFC’s, current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Support the branch members in developing and overseeing sales and marketing strategies.
- Assist in managing daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kannada.
- Good leadership and team skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in management, sales, gold industry or a relevant business role.
Qualification - Bachelor's Degree from any background.
Location - Bangalore