Job Description: Responsible for overseeing and coordinating all operations of a branch.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities associated with increasing sales.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with NBFC’s, current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Leads and mentors the team and effectively carries out all the branch related responsibilities.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kannada.
- Good leadership and team skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in management, sales, gold industry or a relevant business role.
Qualification - Bachelor's Degree from any background.
Location - Bangalore