Job Description: A telesales executive is a professional who calls existing and potential customers to persuade them to enable sales and services. They generate promising leads for the branch sales team to pursue.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering questions and resolving queries effectively about our services or the company that the customer may have clarifications.
- Offer solutions and guidance based on clients’ needs to enable them to move closer to the next stage of business.
- Direct prospects and leads to the branch level of sales team.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information. Maintain an updated customer data base.
- Calling active or old customers to follow up and encourage the sale of gold.
- Meet monthly targets by effectively converting leads gained through various database obtained from Just dial, Newspaper Ads, Google Ads, website queries, online chat links
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts effectively to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kannada.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good convincing power.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven fresher or experience working as a Telesales Executive.
Qualification - Bachelor's Degree from any background.
Location - Bangalore