Job Description: An Assistant HR Manager’s role is to assist in all Corporate HR Operations by planning, developing and executing them on an ongoing basis within the organisation. The assistant manager will have to play a generalist role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Onboarding newcomers to the company by conducting the induction and documentation process.
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements and preparing salary sheet.
- Develop and maintain employee personal files, salary files, statutory files, attendance registers and leave records.
- Develop and issue the following employee related documents - Offer, appointment letter, employment agreement, increment and other letters.
- Help in implementing and monitoring HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Aid in bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management, execute and maintain all the statutory records.
- Involve in implementing activities that impact employee engagement, employee retention, their wellbeing and productivity.
- Play a lead role in planning and execution of the main festival related activities and celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays and official events.
- Conduct exit formalities. Plan and implement strategies to reduce attrition.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kannada.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Operating HRM software skills
- Talent management.
- Teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Effective time management.
- Organisation and multitasking ability.
- At least 2 years of experience in management position and a generalist role.
Qualification - Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or Business Management or Master's Degree in HR Management.
Location - Bangalore